Surenos | SAUR 3.0 Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrozenTim [App]

2 posters

Go down

FrozenTim [App] Empty FrozenTim [App]

Post  timvanheijst Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:35 pm

- Username : FozenTim
- Nickname : FrozenTim
- SAUR Hours Online (ScreenShot): eeeh... 146 hours ^^
- Weapon Skills (ScreenShot): its verry low. Only tec-9/uzi and deagle akimbo when i can take weaps (1000 ammo) from the base i can train it ^^
- Hours of Gameplay : gameplay??? 146 hours?
- Your Strenghts : hmmm i have make 2 strong gangs with friends of SAUR. I see SAUR as a famelie and i like all players. I dont flame (only when i'm arrested by monster xD) and.... you can laugh with me: D
- Your Weaknesses : (You're not perfect, Be honest.) I go much things away. I dont hate when enw players dont have anything. And my english is really bad. But you can understand ^^
- Why should we accept you in Surenos and What is your experience as a Criminal? (15+ Words.) : Eeeeh surenos need accept me .... i have nice actions with tec-9 and i'm pro with snipe ^^
- Groups you've been in (SAUR Only) : PFFFF c'c TOS!!!!(in 2.0 and 3.0 tos xD) AE SSC PK And some more i think 6 more i dont know anymore D:
- I promise this applications is written by me : Yes i dont lie Smile
- I promise I will follow all the Surenos Rules and Surenos Rules : Hmmm i get girls??? XD i accept the rules and make some surenos players happy Very Happy:D:D:D:D

timvanheijst

Back to top Go down

FrozenTim [App] Empty Re: FrozenTim [App]

Post  Lumia Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:07 pm

PENDING

Wear the *S* tag ingame, and i will test you.
Lumia
Lumia
Admin

https://surenos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum